Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Your Grandmom Banged Two Of Those Construction Workers Who Ate Lunch On That Skyscraper Day!

"They were big celebrities at the time," she'll tell you. "Everyone was giving them a piece."

You had decided to decorate her hospital room with some posters from the gift shop. When you put up the poster of those construction workers eating lunch on a steel girder high atop New York City, your Grandmom will say, "Second from the left. Also, the one without any shirt."

Then she'll think for a second and say, "Well, I'm certain about the second from the left. But the shirtless one was the one everyone was after. So I can't remember whether I actually had him or just wanted some."

You'll ask very delicately if she's saying what you think she's saying.

"Of course. I thought you knew and you brought that poster just to let me reminisce."

You'll ask how they were.

"The second from the left was very gentle," she'll say. "The shirtless one, as I said I'm not sure if I'm just remembering a fantasy I used to have. But I remember my feet never once touching the floor with him. He'd just lift me up and bounce me on his pelvis."

She'll tell you that they were able to get all the girls not just because they weren't scared of heights, but the photo was proof that they had jobs, which was very attractive in the 30's. Then she'll fall asleep.

Before she wakes up, replace the photo of the construction workers eating lunch with the photo of the soldiers raising the flag on Iwo Jima. She'll wake up and when she sees the little guy crouching in the front she'll shout, "Oh Georgie, back for more!"

You'll leave the room with a newfound understanding for why you keep sleeping with whoever is named Employee of the Month at the Friday's where you work. Starfucking is in your blood.

Happy Your Grandmom Banged Two Of Those Construction Workers Who Ate Lunch On That Skyscraper Day!