Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Get Horny Day

Get Horny Day!

Today, when someone puts a gun in your brother's face and demands that you achieve an erection in your pants or your brother gets it, you're going to have only one question.

"Do you have any photographs of Topher Grace?"

The fear in your brother's face will momentarily be replaced with shock. "Dude, you're queer?"

Tell him, "For Topher Grace. Yeah. Isn't everybody?"

The gunman will ask you if you have sex with men or with women.

"No matter who I have sex with, I'm only thinking about Topher Grace."

Your brother will ask you why you didn't tell him about this all these years.

"Did you think I would be ashamed of you? Because I'm not," he'll say.

Say, "Why would you be? I bet you're thinking about Topher Grace right now."

Your brother will insist that he's not. Then when the gunman presses the gun harder against his cheek, your brother will admit that Topher Grace is on his mind, but it's only because you all are talking about how hot you think Topher Grace is.

The gunman will remind you that you have to achieve an erection soon.

"I know," tell him. "I need a photo of Topher Grace I said."

The gunman will find some photos on Google. They'll do the trick and your brother will be saved.

Happy Get Horny Day!