Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Send A Naked Photograph Of Yourself To Your Parents Day

Send A Naked Photograph Of Yourself To Your Parents Day!

Include a note that reads: "Mom and Dad, here's what I look like when I'm naked these days. I figured you'd be kicking it soon and I didn't want you to die wondering. As you can see, no tattoos (Note: If you have tattoos, don't write this.) I never liked tattoos and I think anyone who has them is stupid. (Note: Again, the previous sentence should be left out of your letter if you have any noticeable tattoos.) It's like, 'Hey look at me. I'm so retarded that I got something stupid drawn on my body for permanent.' (Note: It will be confusing, is why you should leave out the parts about the tattoos if you have them. Your parents will wonder why you think they don't see your tattoos.) I'd die a lot sooner than you would if I had a tattoo. Because I'd kill myself for being so stupid. (Note: Sigh.) Anyway, Mom and Dad, I don't make as much money as I'd like to make and I blame you. You raised me to make less. By the way, my dick isn't even really hard in that picture. It's always that big. That's default. (Note: If you don't have a dick, don't write this.) Love, [Your name]."

If you want the letter to be extra special, write all of the above in blood.

Happy Send A Naked Photograph Of Yourself To Your Parents Day!